Ordering, Delivery & Returns
The easiest way to order from us is to purchase via our website is using a credit card, PayPal, After pay, Zip Pay & Humm. Once you have processed your order online, you will receive an email confirming that the order and payment have been received.
We are also happy to take orders over the phone or via email if preferred. Payment for manual orders can be made by credit card.
Please feel free to contact us directly for manual payments and orders or just send through an email with details of your order, preferred payment method, your shipping address, email address, and phone number.
Phone: 08 6142 7265
In Person: If you live in WA please call to view or come and visit us in our store opening early March 2019
We want to keep shipping costs down for you as much as possible so we offer a flat rate of $12.00 for all orders. Express is $17.00 and for any Framed Prints or Originals it is $50.00. Larger Artworks,furniture and Rugs are excluded from the Standard shipping amounts as they are bulky. We will always do our best to keep shipping cost down. So we can give you a quote on Bulky Items.
Please give us a call if you would like us to quote on shipping first. Happy to help.
Mandi at Home is based in Australia, however we are happy to ship internationally where we can. Please email for a quote and we are working on making this automated.
Delivery will be made during business hours. Please specify delivery instructions for your order during the check out process.
Any import taxes (if applicable) will be the responsibility of the customer.
Delivery Times for most items: 3-10 working days
Please allow 3-4 weeks for some of our prints as they need to be ordered, printed and numbered. Some Prints could possibly have completed their limited edition run by the time you order, however we will do our best to ensure you are not disappointed.
Once these have been sold they will show Sold out. Most of our Artists do Commissions and Bespoke pieces so please contact us if this is something you would like. We don't want you to miss out on that piece you love!
These pieces are made to order and if "Coming Soon"we will inform you when the items will be in stock again. They can take sometime due to their handmade nature. Please send an email or call if you have a specific request and we will get back to you pronto.
If you see sold out on any of our items please send us an email as we will know if and when more of that item will be coming into stock or if it is now unavailable.
If these items show" Coming Soon " but still on the website, it usually means they are being reordered. We will do our best to take down any stock not yet available. For back orders please contact us and we can take orders or contact you when the item is in.
At Mandi at Home we would like our customers to feel confident in ordering with us online. With this in mind, our returns policy is as follows:
If you feel the item ordered is not right for you, we are happy to exchange, provide a credit note, or a full refund.
- For a full refund, you need to contact us and return the item to us within 7 days of receiving it. This applies to full price items only. No refunds on sale items.
- For an exchange or credit note, you need to contact us and return the item to us within 14 days of receiving it.
- Any returned item must be in perfect condition, with no damage to the item or the packaging.
- Any refund amount will be less the shipping charge.
- We recommend you use registered post or a trackable courier when returning an item, as we cannot accept responsibility for items lost in transit to us.
- Exchanged items will be processed as a new sale and a return. Place and pay for a new order online or via email, and return the original item, to be exchanged, for a refund.
- Shipping charges will be waived only if the returned item is faulty.
- Any credit notes issued will be valid for 3 months.
- Refunds or credit notes are only processed once the original item has been returned to us.